Our AUP ( Acceptable Use Policy ) and TOS (Terms of Service) policies are provided to give our customers and users a clear understanding of what Shree Tapasya Web Hosting expects of them while using the service.
To all users of Shree Tapasya Web Hosting Internet services:
Those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services, must comply with this AUP and our TOS (Terms of Service). Use of Shree Tapasya Web Hosting Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Shree Tapasya Web Hosting AUP as well as Shree Tapasya Web Hosting TOS (Terms of Service)
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP.
Shree Tapasya Web Hosting may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your Shree Tapasya Web Hosting account. This document is intended to provide a basic understand of Shree Tapasya Web Hosting Acceptable Use Policy.
The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of Shree Tapasya Web Hosting AUP:
- Ensure reliable service to our customers
- Ensure security and privacy of our systems and network, as well as the networks and systems of others
- Comply with existing laws Maintain our reputation as a responsible service provider
- Encourage responsible use of the Internet and discourage activities which reduce the usability and value of Internet services
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression and exchange of information
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users Shree Tapasya Web Hosting intends to provide its customers access to everything the Internet has to offer.
While Shree Tapasya Web Hosting is firmly committed to the principles of free speech, certain activities that may be damaging to the resources of both the Shree Tapasya Web Hosting and the Internet and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The resources of the Shree Tapasya Web Hosting and the Internet are limited, and abuse of these resources by one user has a negative impact on the entire community. We do not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system utilization and the preparation of billing records. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, we will respond appropriately if we become aware of inappropriate use of our service.
You may not use your virtual site to publish material, which Shree Tapasya Web Hosting determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, “material” refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings. If a Shree Tapasya Web Hosting account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy or our TOS, we reserve the right to terminate your service. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time. As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at Shree Tapasya Web Hosting.
VIOLATIONS OF Shree Tapasya Web Hosting TOS/ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY :
- Examples of what Shree Tapasya Web Hosting considers non-acceptable content and/or links to such.
- Pirated software
- Bulk Email /Spam related products
- Illegal Pornography/Nudity
- Adut content of any type
- Warez/Adults/Cracked products forum/blog
- Hacking/cracking related websites
- Warez and/or copyrighted MP3s
- Illegal material or material that is against public policy
- Free Hosting of any kind
- Game sites
- Public Download Sites of any kind(computer applications,games,mobile apps)
- Proxy Sites
- Bulk File Storage and Streaming Audio/Video hosting
- User Forums containing links to material that violates our TOS
- Content or links to sites that are detrimental to public policy, health and welfare
- No rapishare related scripts
- No MIRC
- Dummy domains are not allowed ( Domains created just for fun or testing purposes or invalid domains or zero megabyte domains which are not pointing to our server)
- Resource Usage
- User may not:
- Use 21% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that
- could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Abusing our staffs of any kind.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server.
- This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Please note that you may link to torrents off server,
- but may not host or store them.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services as well as voiding any refund policies promised.
VIOLATIONS OF Shree Tapasya Web Hosting ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
All necessary reminders shall be mailed to clients for renewals, however, if due to spam filters or technical problems, in case clients report non-receipt of reminder mails, the company cannot and shall not be held accountable for suspension or termination of an account due to non-renewal. It is the owner’s responsibility to make timely renewal payments upon year end or as the case may be to avoid suspension or termination of account.
In case of renewals for Dedicated Hosting, if the renewal remains overdue on 7th day, the hosting account will be suspended and if it is overdue on 10th day, the account shall be terminated. It would be the client’s responsibility and the company’s, to take necessary backup of data before overdue 10th day. In case the data gets lost owing to any delay in renewals, the responsibility would entirely be of clients and no dispute tickets or complaints shall be entertained by the company at any level.
Upon expiry of a domain, the registrar shall have every right to put a default parking page with its own advertisements on it. Clients acknowledge and accept the fact that in case of expired domains, restoration of domains after renewal may take at least five to ten days due to propagation factors or registrar problems. The restoration charges of a domain during redemption period would be applicable as per registrar’s policy and might be even a little higher.
Account Cancellation :
Requests for canceling accounts may be made in writing with at least 30 days notice but not more than 60 days prior written notice and by the Subscribers / Customers through the member control panel
Only the authorized account holder or a authorized contact may cancel the account. Authorized contacts are appointed only by the account holder. In the event of cancellation, customer will automatically be billed for any excess usage during the then-current calendar month.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF Shree Tapasya Web Hosting AUP & TOS :
Shree Tapasya Web Hosting requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP & TOS to direct the information to the Abuse Department at Shree Tapasya Web Hosting If available, please provide the following information:
The IP address used to commit the alleged violation
The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone or offset from GMT
Evidence of the alleged violation E-mail with full header information provides all of the above, as do system log files. Other situations will require different methods of providing the above information.
Payment dues : All hosting accounts will be suspended the next day of payment due date and will terminate after 3-5 days from the due date if the payment is not received,unless otherwise there is a hold.
Shree Tapasya Web Hosting may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- Issue written or verbal warnings
- Suspend the Member’s newsgroup posting privileges
- Suspend the Member’s account
- Terminate the Member’s account
- Bill the Member for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
- Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, cause by violations
Shree Tapasya Web Hosting reserves the right to suspend/close any accounts with/without any prior notice