Every website or blog owner should understand and know how valuable it is to have the ability to create and monitor backlinks to their website. Having inbound links to your website is essential in order to help you obtain a higher page rank on Google. However, the backlinks you should have on your site should not be based on the quantity but more importantly on their quality.
Google has made quite a revamp on the matter by which they rank websites, and backlinks are among the considerations or an important parameter used in their ranking. Website owners should be concerned about getting quality backlinks on their site as part of their search engine optimization strategy. As a matter of fact, about 95% of the efforts of SEO is focused on building quality backlinks on their site, with the focus on creating backlinks coming from sites with high Page Rank.
This process may involve quite a major undertaking, but fortunately website owners can get some help by using a backlink checker tool when checking for quality backlinks on their website. Here are 5 of the best online backlink checker tools that do the job:
- BackLinkWatchThis is a highly popular backlink checker that you can use in finding the numbers of backlinks to your website or blog. This tool is free and it also suggests additional services for bloggers such as valuable information about the quality of backlinks and the visitor stats on your site.
- AhrefsThe site provides one of the largest index of live backlinks on websites. It runs an updated backlink check every 15 minutes to find large index of links on websites. It is a favorite backlink analysis tool for many website owners and SEO gurus, yet simple and convenient enough for novices because it comes with a user friendly interface. One can easily find the data of new and internal links, anchors, best pages and linking domains of a website. It is also capable of checking ranking and competition on keywords that you use on your site.
- Analyze BacklinksThis backlink checker has a straighforward and easy to use interface. The process is simple; it provides an analysis on the backlinks for the website and also provides options such as not repeating backlinks coming from the same domain. You can also use other options such as filtering backlink search for anchor text, homepage links, outbound links and many others. The Analyze Backlink is highly intuitive to use as you can choose the kind of backlink check you want to run on your website.
- Majestic SEOMajestic SEO has about 10,000 users who rely on their backlink checker tool. It has a broad database of indexed backlinks and it provides the latest data while conducting many updates each day to give the web searchers quality and fresh backlink report on their website. Majestic SEO is a backlink checker tool that could provide valuable diagnostic report on your website’s backlink profile. The site is easy to use as well. Simply type your website on the search box to begin checking quality backlinks on your site. There are also tool kits available to help you do more from its backlink checker service.
- Open Site ExplorerThe Open Site Explorer is created by SEOMoz and considered to be one of the favorite backlink checker tools that is widely used by website owners and SEO strategists. It comes with a premium and free backlink checking service. The free version allows for a maximum of 3 searches for backlinks a day while the paid version allows the subscriber to perform an unlimited search on websites for quality backlinks. To get more value for your money, the premium version also provides additional features and diagnostic tools that will help you monitor your competitor’s website and other useful tools that you can use for your SEO strategy.
Latest posts by Shree Tapasya (see all)
- 7 Best WordPress Backup Plugins Compared (Pros and Cons) – October 2, 2015
- 21 Plugins to Efficiently Manage WordPress Multi-Author Blogs – October 2, 2015
- 20 Must Have WordPress Plugins for 2015 – September 21, 2015