What is SEO:
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.Well this is article is for newbie if you are SEO expert then stop reading this article.
How It is Useful for Blogger:
SEO helps you to get ranking and visibility of your blog or website in Search engines. I Saw many of new bloggers gets scared hearing the word Seo. Even i don’t know Seo when i started blogging later on i learned it its easy if you concentrate on it.
I always believe that Nothing is Impossible..!!!!!
The Best ways to Get Traffic for your Blog is using Seo properly.There are many Seo Tips and Tricks. Seo is divides into onpage seo and offpage seo
don’t get tensed friends i will explain you in clear whats is on page and what is Offpage Seo
Onpage: In simple words its the tips that you should follow while writing you article ,publishing them promoting them.Clearly Onpage is all in your hand.well as it beginning guide i am not going into deep discussion about it.later we will publish articles on Onpage and Offpage Seo.
Off page: Off page is something you have less control over.Its building your blog authority by getting backlinks form other blogs.As you are new beginner first concentrate on Onpage Seo tips to get good results then later on you go for Offpage seo.
Getting Started with SEO:
- Create a Facebook page
- Create Stumbleupon profile.using stumbleupon properly can get huge traffic for your blog
- Use most of Google+.As it is Google property your blog get indexed soon in search engine
- Submit your blog to Search engines
- Create a twitter Profile for you blog
2.Content is King:
5.Using Proper Images in your Post:
Yes an image plays important role.An image can speak thousand words if your post has relevant and good image it surely grabs the attention of reader and makes him to read complete article.
Latest posts by Shree Tapasya (see all)
- 7 Best WordPress Backup Plugins Compared (Pros and Cons) – October 2, 2015
- 21 Plugins to Efficiently Manage WordPress Multi-Author Blogs – October 2, 2015
- 20 Must Have WordPress Plugins for 2015 – September 21, 2015